Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Is Sybrina Fulton Carrying A Double Burden Of Guilt And Grief?

 
Exactly why did  Sybrina throw her 17 year old son out of the house in the first place?   Was it for fighting in school, or buying and selling guns, or perhaps smoking weed or maybe his relationship with Rachael Jeantel?

There is no greater burden for a mother to bare when she throws her teenage child out of the house for something they have done and the teenage child ends up dead days later.

The mother wants the person who killed her teenage child to pay, but is she also wanting the person who killed her teenage child to help ease the mother's guilt for kicking the teenage child out of the house in the first place.

I am sure Sybrina is saying, "if only I didn't kick Trayvon out of the house." Just like Sybrina is saying "if only Trayvon didn't punch George Zimmerman in the face" or the known statement "if only it didn't happen that way."

In the end, Sybrina will carry the guilt of throwing Trayvon out of the house, and also carry the guilt, that her teenage son, punched and beat a person for no valid reason at all, and is now deceased.

We don't know what the last words were spoken between Sybrina and Trayvon before he was sent packing to his father's place.  Were they heated words?  Was it "I'm doing this because I can't handle you anymore?"   Did Sybrina hug and kiss her son as he left and say "I love you."   Chances are they were heated words, and with any teenager pissed off at his parent(s) will say "fuck you, I'm atta here!"
 
Note: My son, when he was 17, was hard to handle when he was in his first relationship.  He didn't like my rules and he left.  I had no clue where he was and searched all over the place for him.  In the end, he ended up at my girlfriend's home, and he was welcomed to stay there until things cooled down.  Thankfully my girlfriend's husband was a major influence on my son.
 
In the end, it took a few days before my son called, and eventually he came home and we worked out the issues at hand. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment