Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Don Lemon: "Who's The Real Dummy."

There just seems to be not one single day where Donald Trump just can't control himself.  It's actually exhausting to see what comes from his fingertips or his mouth.

This morning, Saturday, August 4, 2018, I turn on the news and they are talking about Donald Trump's tweet insulting LeBron James.  Now I know who LeBron is, however, I am not a basketball fan, so I don't follow news about Lebron,

However, I listened to LeBron's interview and was so elated that LeBron started a school "Promise School" for underprivileged children and stipulated that, if the children graduated, they would be able to go to college at no cost to them.  

I thought, why would Donald Trump be pissed over LeBron starting a school.  So I listened to the interview and heard some negative things about Donald Trump, however, nothing that hasn't already been stated about Trump.


Okay, I have no clue who Mike is, but after some searching, it appears that Donald Trump likes Michael Jordan better than LeBron James.  

Don Lemon Interviews LeBron James



Now, listen to Donald Trump describe Great Britain and decide who is really stupid.


Now mind you, Donald Trump has stated over and over again, he does NOT listen to CNN, however, it appears that while he is alone in his bedroom in the White House, he does some channel surfing, unless of course, he has numerous televisions to be able to see who is saying what about him.



Word has it that Donald Trump has a rally in Columbus, Ohio (126 miles from Akron) tonight Saturday, August 4, 2018.  From what I understand, Ohio loves LeBron James.





No comments:

Post a Comment