Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I'm Done With Morning Joe?

Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski, on a lot of occasions, are no better than Donald J. Trump.  Rosie O'Donnell was on MSNBC with Ari Melber and she spoke her truth about how she felt about Donald Trump and touched a little on what happened to her with Donald Trump from 10+ years ago and her treatment by Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski over the years.

Rosie was polite, shared her feelings and was so concerned about the country and where it was headed.


Should the above video disappear from YouTube, just do a Google of Rosie O'Donnell on Ari Melber's show aka The Beat.
Rosie had her thoughts about what happened to World Trade Center building 7 on September 11, 2001.  So many people had thoughts about what happened to World Trade Center building 7, HOWEVER, for Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski to even put Rosie O'Donnell in the same sentence as Alex Jones is plain ludacris.

Back when Morning Joe first started, I tried to make it my "go to" morning show, however, I just couldn't handle their bull shit.  I stayed with The Today Show as I have been watching The Today Show nearly from the onset.

At some point back in 2015, I decided to see what was happening on "Morning Joe", and noticed a bit of a change and started to watch them before The Today Show came on, as I was getting really tired of what I was seeing on The Today Show.  I ended recording The Today Show and started watching Morning Joe.

Then a big switch happened on December 8, 2015, you could see their best buddy Donald Trump is truly screwed up, and this is when the marriage between Donald Trump and Mika and Joe ENDED. 

December 8, 2015

Today, August 7, 2018, I again decided to stop watching "Morning Joe" as I'm just done.  You would think that Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski would say something positive about Rosie O'Donnell's interview with Ari, however, they chose to find a way to make Rosie on the same level as Alex Jones.  

When Joe and Mika came back from the break, in my opinion, Mika and Joe look embarrassed.  Perhaps they were reading on Twitter et al the disgust from viewers of how they compared Rosie to Alex Jones. I can say, I'm done with them, just done.

Mika and Joe, like Donald Trump, will NEVER, EVER apologize.  







No comments:

Post a Comment