Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tampa, Florida Rally - July 31, 2018

August 1, 2018

I received a phone call the other day and my caller ID showed Donald J. Trump.  For the life of me, I had no clue what this phone call would be about.  So, I decided to let it go to the voicemail, and sure enough, it was Eric Trump's wife calling to invite me (and others) to the rally in Tampa, Florida on Monday, July 31, 2018.  I thought "fuck no", and didn't have to think hard about where they got the phone numbers as Florida publishes voter choice and information online.  Since I am an Independent, I guess they thought it was worth the phone call to me.

I didn't watch the rally, however, on Twitter, there were snippets of what was happening prior to the man in the Oval office appears on stage. There were so many people publicly verbally and physically with hand gestures abused Jim Acosta as he stood on a platform reporting to CNN camera tidbits of what was currently happening.

This woman gives an interview to a reporter saying she doesn't like Jim Ac, looks like she either could say Jim's last name correctly as she stopped midstream.  She claims Jim is a weasel and unprofessional.  So, a weasel, not the animal kind, but the weasel term of someone trying to "deceive" someone is what she is calling Jim.  Now I'm sure she doesn't think Donald J. Trump is a weasel as he deceives the American people in a very, very cunning way.

This woman was also at the inauguration and she has seen with her own eyes how many people were there.  I'm sure Jim wasn't talking about the people at the inauguration, but there is a good chance Donald Trump is STILL talking about the inauguration.   I won't even go into the crowd size as there are pictures taken at the exact time from a previous inauguration, and as they say  "a picture is worth a thousand words."

As the Tampa elite stood on the floor, many giving the media a finger and many giving both middle fingers as the camera captures their faces.  Some realize that they are being filmed and quickly get out of site, some use their hat to cover the side view of their face, so their family, friends, and neighbors didn't see them looking like fools on TV.

Click on link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8JIxEhx8G/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=i84g0u70zpd1

From the young .......



to the old and 


in between.






Seriously, how pathetic can people be, berating the reporters because they report the news?  Exactly what is so fake about what the reporters are reporting.  I watch the news, I watched many of the rallies, I listened to Trump at press conferences, at the NATO summit, G7 summit, North Korean summit, Helsinki summit, lawn pool questions, press briefings and for the life of me, when the reporters report, they report what Trump is saying.

Although most of what Donald Trump is saying has to be "fact-checked" and trust me when Trump says something, that doesn't ring true in my ears, I search for the answer, and 9 out of 10 times, Trump is lying.

Trump standing on stage in front of the Florida residents telling them "it's time for voter ID."  Didn't anyone tell Donald Trump, that Florida has voter ID, for many, many years?  The video snippet of Trump standing there, so proud to say, "it's time for voter ID" and the Florida residents cheering him on.  It's like, give me a fucking break, doesn't this man know we already have voter ID?

Then Trump tells his "faithful followers" you know like you need ID when you buy groceries. I have never, ever, ever needed ID to buy groceries, unless back in the olden days, before debit cards, if I wrote a check to pay for my groceries, I would have to produce my driver's license. Now in this era of the 21st century, you could write a check and the cashier swipes your check and it automatically takes the money out of your checking account and most stores actually give you your check back. The stores will ask for ID when purchasing beer, alcohol, and in some cases for cigarettes.

Now back to one of the snippets I watched from the rally.  When was the last time you heard any President, of any era or county, nearly two years in, where he is still saying to his wife, "Can you believe it, I am the President?"

I highly recommend to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and any other network to NOT attend the rallies.  Take yourself out of the spotlight, and let FOX cover the rallies.  The networks could watch the stream and then report on what they are hearing.  This is a very simple resolution to the horrific treatment the journalists are receiving from Trump's base.

Think about it for a minute, when you take the attention away from the attention seeker, you hurt his ego.  As long as you are there, you keep stroking his ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment